CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.03.2007

Milestones

Reflecting on this past week it is hard for me to believe how much Wilhelm has developed in just seven days. Often times it is difficult for me to see his changes since I'm immersed with him daily, but he hit two big milestones this week that made me step back and realize just how fast children grow up.

After many failed attempts in past weeks, Wilhelm, without hesitation, mastered the art of climbing stairs and also stood upright by himself. I admire his fearlessness in both instances. He shocked me so that I didn't even have time to catch him in the act (I say this because we do not have stairs at our house, but my parents have an easy one-two from their living room to the kitchen.).

However, Alan did manage to snap a shot of Wilhelm wrestling with his diaper. I thought that it could potentially be a sign that he is nearing potty-training, but I believe I'm kidding myself and it simply was just entertainment, for him and for us.

0 comments: